Wrath of the Litch Queen

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrath of the Litch Queen

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Live or die, Heal or Injure
Hayato Fuyi-Ame EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:48 am by Suta Raito

» Misuki willow
Hayato Fuyi-Ame EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:45 am by Suta Raito

» IT'S NOT MY FAULT.
Hayato Fuyi-Ame EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:42 am by Guest

» Manaira (finished!)
Hayato Fuyi-Ame EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:41 am by Guest

» kettei willow. ready for missions!!!XD
Hayato Fuyi-Ame EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:19 am by Suta Raito

» RP RANKING
Hayato Fuyi-Ame EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:00 pm by Guest

» Hellow folks!
Hayato Fuyi-Ame EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:41 am by Guest

» Kenichi-kun
Hayato Fuyi-Ame EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:06 am by Guest

» Hayato Fuyi-Ame
Hayato Fuyi-Ame EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:01 pm by Guest

Navigation

Hayato Fuyi-Ame

Hayato Fuyi-Ame Empty Hayato Fuyi-Ame

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:05 am

Basic
    Name: Hayato (first name) Fuyi-Ame
    Nickname: Icy Shinigami of Love and Romance (elf-given, but it never really caught on)

Description
    Height: '69 cm (kinda short)
    Weight: 56 kg
    Appearance:
    Longish brown hair, green-blue eyes (possible that using ice-alchemy so much altered them, there were more green thant blue in the past) A cold reserved stare for most people, intented to woo the ladies and scare beasts, it is more succesful in the latter funciton than the former.
    His body is not muscular or buff, but has well developed muscles, mostly in his limbs. Has scars on his body, some from wild animals, others from magical mistakes.

Bio
    Personality: He gives off a cool, reserved personality similar to his chosen element, but while it may seem off-putting, it is artifical. He is a big romantic at heart, and tries to get a girlfriend with cheesy lines (Which is your kingdom? Only a princess is allowed ot be this beautiful. Or a goddes. May I worship you? and similar stuff) No matter how many times he is shot down, he will never give up. He carries himself a photo of a beautiful redhead, but nobody knows the history behind it, not even his masters (or so they say). He may seem off-putting, but in reality he makes friends quite easily, and he doesn't like to lie. He can also scare off all kinds of beasts, especially in snowy areas, with only a stare. Although not quite a prefectionists, he likes to practice his ice alchemy, and show his creative side.He also inherited his masters habit of taking off clothes, although only in presence of females he finds attractive. It doesn't help his image.

Likes: making ice sculptures, animated or not, romance, women, ice cream
    Dislikes: wild beasts, being seen as not cool, people who favor effectiveness over style in combat

History: Hayato was an orphan as far as he remembers. WHy and how he became one was never answered, and although he was curious of why was he this way, it was quickly forgotten after he met his masters. As a child, he was either begging or stealing, until one fateful day he met two idiots. These two idiots were the two students of Ur, the greatest master of ice alchemy to ever lived. Until the two idiots. Then they were the greatest. Gray was somewhat greater, but it was always a competition between the two. And so, he became the apprentice of the idiots, and between the two of them, he learned everything there is to learn about Ice alchemy: static, dynamic, one handed, two handed, and soon, he started to develop his own techniques, by combining static and dynamic ice making, and he also started to experiment with duel hand making.
    When the two idiots, erm, masters saw that his potential for not only magic, but creativitiy, they left him one day, leaving only a note: "We taught you the basics, similarly to how we were left to discover our own styles at a young age.And we became the greatest ice alchemy mages of our time (I'm the best, Gray). When you'll be good enough to teach us, find us." After reading the letter, Hayato, at the tender age of 17 was left to fend for himself. His first problem was, whether to find the masters immediately or not. Seeing as how uncool they became (in our protagonists eyes, I mean, one is an exhibisionits, the other once tried to prove himself by reviving a demon), pursuing the same training method they experienced could be the bad idea. On the other hand, he has already picked up some un-cool habits from them, such as taking off his clothes, (although only in the presence of beatiful women) he couldn't decide yet.
    Either way, he left the mountains he trained uinder the tutelage of the Idiot Savants, erm Sages, he went off, to do something. He doesn't know what he wants to do, but first of all, he is looking for a job, so he can buy food. Stealing led him to his masters after all.

Guild: Guildless, but probably join Fairy Tail later on
    RP Sample: Hayato walked with an indifferent expression on his face. "What to do, what to do? Follow the idiots, or not?" he was pondering "Find the idiot masters, or not? Hm, maybe I should find some information on them, find some people who know them, maybe they can give me some help. Ah, what was the Guildin which the Baka Shisho (idiot master) was part of? Dairy Tale? No. Very fake? Nope. Oh well, something along those lines."

Just as he was trying to remember something uncool (or so he believed at the time) he saw a young female being harassed by a huge wolf. Always the gentleman (from age 5 onward) he dashed to the aid of the young lady. When the wolf first saw him, it immediately wanted to pounce on this new adversary. But something stopped him. The freaky nature of this adversary's eyes. For a split second, they matched wits and willpower in a contest of.... staring at each other. Then the wolf slowly backed off. It wnated to run away, but it was more cautious.
    "Ah, always the alpha male these wolves" our heroic apprentice of idiots (slightly idiotic of proxy) then turned the same menacing eyes into eyes of seduction (or so he thought), and onto the gentle beauty before him.
    'Are you alright?' he asked 'Did it hurt you?
    'No, thank the heavens. You were so brave, weren't you afraid it would attack you?'
    'I had concerns only for your safety, I am thankful I was led to save such a magnificent being from a horrible fate.'
    Oh, no I should be the grateful one. How can I repay you?'
    'By accepting this' and then, Hayato put his hands together in the stance taught to him by Gray-Baka and said: 'Ice Make: Gift for the Goddees' and immediately bouqet of ice roses grew from his hand and from the frozen moisture of the air.
    The gifht had the intended effect, and the easy-for-the-eyes lass was awed by the gift, and hugged our dashin (for now) hero. Hayato was satisfied. So satisfied, he felt perfectly calm and amiable. And lucky. Here was his chance with a fine specimen of beauty. So nice, that he started undressing. No perversion, just a habit. Again, from Gray-Baka.
    'Kyaaaaaaaaaaa, pervert!!!!!§ Said the lass in a calm, yet more shrieking then calm voice.
    'Let me guess, I undressed.' Was the sullen response of our unlucky (and by proxy idiotic) star.
    'Can you at least tell me where I can find Gary Bail?' He screamed after her, but to no avail

Magic
    Mage Class:Ice Alchemist. The range of items he can create is quite large, thanks to his profiiency in both static and dynamic making, but there are some set spells he uses, these mostly combine the two.
    Unique Attack:
    Name- Ice Make: Bow and Sparro
    Class-Ice Alchemy
    Effect- Hayato creates a bow and some strange looking, elongated bird sculptures. The advantage of the birds are that they are somewhat stronger than regular ice arrows, and they ara capable of homing in on targets

Name: Ice Make: Dranoglance
    Class: Ice Alchemy
    Effect: similarly to Gray's ice lance, only they start out as serpents, and the serpents launch their lance-like toungues when they find a weak spot. Similarly to the lance, the caster must keep his concentration, since he is the source and base of these lenaces, no matter how long they are, and how many curves they have.

Name: Ice Make: Frost Ride
    Class: Ice Alchemy
    Effect: Hayato creates a huge Snow tiger, but with built in seats, depending on the number of intended passengers. The tiger is also built for more speed and less on combat strength, altghough it may be used if all else fails. Also, it is linked to Hayato, only him, its creator can maintain it and control it. It is at best only for a medium travelling range, since it consumes a lot of magic energy, especially in areas where the ice would melt faster.

Items for Mage: A photo of a mysterious cute redhead, the relationship between the two is not know to anyone, not even the two idiots (or is it?) Other than that, only the clothes on his back. And some food.
    Suta Raito
    Suta Raito
    Admin

Number of posts : 198
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

Hayato Fuyi-Ame Empty Re: Hayato Fuyi-Ame

Post by Suta Raito Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:42 am

Done?

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:49 pm

Yep!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:01 pm

looks good to me, approved (unless Surai has any complaints?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:41 pm