Wrath of the Litch Queen

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrath of the Litch Queen

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Live or die, Heal or Injure
RP RANKING EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:48 am by Suta Raito

» Misuki willow
RP RANKING EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:45 am by Suta Raito

» IT'S NOT MY FAULT.
RP RANKING EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:42 am by Guest

» Manaira (finished!)
RP RANKING EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:41 am by Guest

» kettei willow. ready for missions!!!XD
RP RANKING EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:19 am by Suta Raito

» RP RANKING
RP RANKING EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:00 pm by Guest

» Hellow folks!
RP RANKING EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:41 am by Guest

» Kenichi-kun
RP RANKING EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:06 am by Guest

» Hayato Fuyi-Ame
RP RANKING EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:01 pm by Guest

Navigation

RP RANKING

Suta Raito
    Suta Raito
    Admin

Number of posts : 198
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

RP RANKING Empty RP RANKING

Post by Suta Raito Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:19 am

Okay... Lets see.

Here is Nakashiro, The person who will be asking questions Razz
    RP RANKING Anime_guy
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets get started.

RP RANKING Anime_guyWhat is a Semi?

A Semi is a person who has a small amount of Experience in the Role playing world, who does at least 1-2 lines of Role play in his posts. And someone who has a little speed, but enough to survive. Usually, a semi is a different version of the "Noob" or new player of the Rp world, just a bit better. This type of person can also do a bit well in grammar, but not so great in spelling and such, thus a Semi.

RP RANKING Anime_guyWhat is an Elite?

An Elite is someone who has a good level of RP'ing skill, and a good amount of Grammar and spelling, good with the posting speed, and the detail of a post. This kind of person can get about 3-5 sentences with ease. So enjoy this if you are with a good knack, it's hard to get nowadays... Razz

RP RANKING Anime_guyWhat is a High Elite?

A high elite is someone who has at least 7-8 sentences in a post of her/his kind of Role playing, the kinda speed of this rank is extremely high, and puts total Grammar, spelling, and punctuation, making a perfect role player, but has a small amount of difficulty in a small cause.

RP RANKING Anime_guyWhat is a Legend?

A legend is a very power, more elite part of the Chain, who can put up to Paragraphs in posts, absolute no mistakes at all, almost limitless amounts of possiblites for a Legend in action (LIA), so this is quite a foe for a "High Elite" and an "Elite" and has no trouble with a "Noob" or a "Semi". The basis of a Legend, lets see, A legend is a Role player who has mastered all forms of it, including "Text-based", "Chat Based", and other types, including forum types, etc.

RP RANKING Anime_guyWhat is a Legion?

A legion is a deadly powerful person when it comes to posting. This kind of person has excellent spelling, grammar, and other types of good qualities. This person can keep up with posts on an occasion, making sure everything is up-to-date, and everything else. Good detail in a post is also a good quality for this kind of person, making a Legion, a tough thing to do. Minimum sentence requirement: 10-15.

--------------------

That's all i have time for today! See ya next time! Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~

Post what you think you are, and others can post agreeing or disagreeing. I think I'm semi

Last edited by Suta Raito on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total

RP RANKING Empty Re: RP RANKING

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:48 pm

Around semi to elite I think, it depends. Mostly its my speed as I need to read, understand, then post....and then how long the post is so that depends how long it takes for me also (unless its a really epic post like 7pages in word then it can take hours x.x)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:14 am

High Elite, perhaps a Legend...

But, thats only through my perspective.
    Suta Raito
    Suta Raito
    Admin

Post by Suta Raito Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:24 am

EXAMPLE OF LEGEND POST:
    A quiet wind entered through a large city in the land of the crescent moon, Saruno walking through the bridge ports of the city. He was on his way through to see a few people on his journey. His long, black cloak scratched against the ground as it swayed around, nothing holding it but his shoulders and arms. A white T-shirt was placed on the inside of the cloak, keeping it stable against his torso. As he just continued to walk through the sidewalks, the concrete places before him. It was a packed town on occasion, but as he arrived on shore, the streets began to evacuate. Was it his appearance? Was it something else? Walking through the quiet walkways of the streets, he looked around, seeing no one in the windows, the occasion spider on some windowsills, nothing much else. He was just a burden to his own people.

Finally walking to the forests, and out to a small house at the end of the walks, he slid his right palm from his pocket, curling it as he knocked gently on the door. After not being able to see someone for over 5 years, it was exciting for him, yet also scary. A gentle pace of footsteps went by the inside of the house to the door, hearing the doorknob being turned and opened. As the door was opened, it showed a beautiful woman, about Saruno's age, a couple inches shorter than him, but was almost the same, her hair was reaching down to her shoulders, and her eyes were a nice shade of blue. "Saruno..." she said quietly in her quiet voice, opening the door to show her full body now. She was wearing a small set of night clothes, a white tank top and full-covered pants, a nice shade of blue and white. "It's been too long..." he continued, smiling all so gently.

((Saruno is a legend on another site I am on. Your posts only seem longer because you space out the dialogue. If you posted in his format yours would be Elite, Maybe High Elite

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:10 am

I'd like to think i'm a high elite, but probably just an elite.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:59 am

Aheh. I like to think I'm pretty good at this. Granted, I haven't even finished my profile yet so there's not much to judge...xD But I'd like to say High Elite, maybe Legend? Makes me feel arrogant but ehh. xD

Are any of you familiar with the other style of ranking people tend to use? Most sites I've been on use illiterate, semi-lit, literate and advanced. I've never liked that myself because the words are kind of...harsh o.o But I've never seen this version before, so I'm curious with what you guys know.
    Suta Raito
    Suta Raito
    Admin

Post by Suta Raito Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:25 am

I have heard it used. I never quite liked the system, so I adapted a new one. This particular system was shown to me by a friend of mine from a Naruto RP site I am on. Whether or not he invented it I don't know. But I like it more than the other ranking system.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:50 pm

Then i'll stop spacing, and I will still prove that theory wrong. Neutral

As said, I find myself, as still being a High Elite, perhaps Legend.

But, I'll share your opinions.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:16 am

I think I'm most likley a semi, an elite at my best,

Suta I think your an elite more often than not.

Xazinay I think your an elite to high elite, base on the few rps I have been in with you.
    Suta Raito
    Suta Raito
    Admin

Post by Suta Raito Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:06 am

Semis are like the pawns in chess. We may be weak, but we are necessary in all basic strategies. I happen to utilize my semi-ness in every strategy thank-you-very-much Razz

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:53 am

Oh, yeah, I definitely like this system better. Less slamming on the lower levels xD

Semis are needed everywhere! 'Sides, they carry the plot better than legends some of the time. Don't get so lost in their own words. xD
    Suta Raito
    Suta Raito
    Admin

Post by Suta Raito Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:27 am

Haha, ramblers. Saru has been rambling in almost every post lately. He gets confusing now-a-days

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:52 am

Lately I've been posting very long sentences...so im probrably between a Semi and an Elite. I just hope you RP'ers will post faster. - -' I've been checking this site regularly and only see one post a week. Unfortunately I would like the link to any Naruto RPG's if that is okay. ^^'

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:01 am

Sorry about always taking so long whenever I rp with you, I'm used to doing longer posts but you post so fast I have to do quick sentences x.x

And that would be why I'm a semi or so, since I have to read what the other person posts, and then properly figure out a proper reaction, along with typing it, thus taking far too long than I'm picturing this description mentions

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:10 am

*laugh* It's okay, you don't have to make quick sentences. Just try to please make them more interesting. I'm on 4 forums at once so if I know you're doing a long post I would just concentrate on the other 3. I hope I am not a burden to you. : )
    Suta Raito
    Suta Raito
    Admin

Post by Suta Raito Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:56 am

Ki, send me links to good Naruto RP sites if you've got 'em

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:32 am

Alright, ill see what i can dig up.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:33 pm

Ah, sorry about the boring ness, I try not to leave people too bored if I can help it (and sorry Kenichi, a bit busy these days, and also hoping someone else joins your weird mission, it'd be fun if we could get at least another person or two XD)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:42 pm

No prob Xaz. Though I thought more people would join since it's the only mission for now Sad.
    SO here's to advertising: Xaz and me doing a fun little idiotic mission, 3 more spots are open, or 4 depending on peopl.e Come on everyone, don't leoave us hanging!!
    Suta Raito
    Suta Raito
    Admin

Post by Suta Raito Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:06 am

I'll join if I am allowed on the computer tomorrow, you have my word. ^^

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:00 pm

Waiting for it Suta. Now joining in Gate's mission, I'll try to snare him into ours as well.
    BTW, I'm a complete rookie, but so far quite satisfied with post lengths, though that will vary with writer's block probably :S.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:36 am